2.5 to 4 years
A fun learning session for 2.5 - 4 years to learn through play.
As we all know, children develop so quickly in the early years and a child's experiences between birth and 5 years is so vital.
Early learners is a fun session where children can develop fundamental skills to help them be ready for school
● Promotes communication and language
● Emotional development (personal and social)
● Helps physical development (fine and gross motor skills)
● Encourages literacy and mathematic skills
● Ignites an understanding of the world
An opportunity for children to broaden their knowledge and skills.
Activities will include:
● mathematics - match colours, sort shapes etc.
● communication, language and literacy - rich language use in role play, reading and enjoying books
● physical development - fine and gross motor activities
● knowledge & understanding of the world - science activities etc
Days & Times
Wednesday 09:30 – 10:30
£Block bookings per term £6.00 per session
(our terms coincide with school terms)
- Book an Early Learners term -
For more information about our sessions please