(6 months to 4 years)
Young children learn by using their imagination and doing. Pretend play gives an opportunity for children to use their imagination through role play and build skills in many essential areas. Children can use an object to represent something else while giving it action and motion. E.G. a piece of lego can hop across the table as if it were a kangaroo.
● Develops language skills
● Social and emotional skills
● Thinking skills
● Nurturing the imagination
An opportunity for children to use their imagination by doing. E.G.
● make a meal in the pretend kitchen
● drive the cars through the pretend garage
● buy & sell at the pretend shop
Days & Times
Thursday 09:30 – 10:30
£4.50 per session
- Book a Pretend Play session -
For more information about our sessions please