(newborn to crawling & crawling to 4 years)
A relaxed baby led session for babies/toddlers to explore their different senses.
From birth to early childhood, children use their 5 senses to explore and try to make sense of the world
It’s an important part of early childhood development and provides opportunities for children to actively
use their senses as they explore their world through ‘sensory play’ which is crucial to brain development.
Learning through sensory exploration comes naturally to babies and young children, which makes
sense when you consider that the skills they’ll come to rely on to build an understanding of objects,
spaces, people and interactions are yet to be fully developed.
● It helps to build nerve connections in the brain
● It encourages the development of motor skills
● It supports language development
● It encourages ‘scientific thinking’ and problem solving
● It can involve mindful activities which are beneficial for all children
● A relaxed baby led session for babies/toddlers to
explore their different senses.
● Visual – twinkling lights
● Sensory – touch of different materials, shapes, textures
● Sound – toys, music, instruments
Days & Times
Tuesday 09:30 – 10:15 (newborn babies to crawling)
Tuesday 10:30 - 11:15
(crawling to 4 years)
£4.50 per session
- Take a closer look at our Twinkle Time sessions -
tt web 2
For more information about our sessions please